miercuri, 7 iulie 2010

Revolution of pain

 Feed my illusion with my own tears and ask me why I`m crying...I wanna love,I wanna be the one,I wanna se,I wanna breathe the pain of the sun...My only love is truly dissapinted by a narrow-minded guy who always makes me cry,but who can also make me smile...
  I wanna laugh for him,but I can`t take it anymore...He`s the one,he`s my one,I am just another one...I can feel,I can trust,he would never feel that lust...I can love,I can be me,but he would never see...I can be loved,I can be wanted,but I love how it got started...
  He`s a guy and I`m his girl,he`s my diamond,I`m his pearl...He`s a jerk now in some ways,but I love the way he swayes...I`m that kind of girl that cries for a love until she dies...I`m that kind of fairytale,lost forever in her spell...
  He`s that kind of boy I like...
  He`s my sunshine in the dark,he`s my light,he`s my spark...
  Do you really want to love forever?...You may better think of never...
  Trust is noting when he means he is not just what he seems...
   Faith`s the only one you loose when you`ve lost power to choose...
  Be my guy and I`ll be nice,leave me and I`ll pay the price of a never-lasting love,recreated high above...Be my light in smoky world and I`ll be kinda sweet word...Let me be the one you need and I`ll amaze you with my speed...When I love I`m like a light,lost in treasures,lost in fight...When I love I`m high above,carried by the power of just a swwet imagination...
  Feed my illusion with noothing and you`ll see the pain in my eyes...It has already started to grow...Feed it and it will become so mature that it will take my soul`s place in my own body...
  I`m the useless soul of a crazy machine who does nothing...I`m just a soul in this amazing world,with or without me everything would be the same...Or maybe not...My only look carried away to you can move mountains to come and hurt your forgotten heart...
  Will you ever be able to miss me?...
How can I ever be the same without you?...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu