marți, 27 aprilie 2010

Whenever you like,you can change all your life...

Well,I started listening to rock music...And I sincerely don`t know why...Maybe because of these great feelings that are crossing my mind these day...I hate the way I feel because I don`t feel great at all...I simply miss somebody who knows about my love and who doesn`t need it...He likes rock music,so I decided to start listening to this sort of music,which doesn`t really fit my personality...I feel frustrated...
This love has completely changed my life,,,Actually I don`t think the same and I`m full of unimportant things...Saadness filled my soul with tears and unknown words...words that I omly know and that I wish I could tell to him...Why is he acting like this?I`ll never know...
"ON MY KNEES,I`LL ASK THIS LAST CHANCE FOR ONE LAST DANCE..."(Nickelback...)
So what?I won`t agree with the idea of being left all alone with my life and my thoughts...I can feel!Why doesn`t he realize???He`s blind!!!

To all these words I answered with hesitation...She can feel...Who can answer theses questions of a teenager?Only a grown-up...This is my discussion with a friend,hurt and dissapointed by her friend(let`s call him like this...).I wish I could tell her something to make her feel better,but I`m not able even now,in this moment,after many days when I`ve been thinking of this typical problem of the teenagers...And I`ll answer her questions with another question: why everybody is left disappointed after this first love?Why is everybody thinking it`s the end?`Cause it`s not!


Everybody is still waiting for a second chance...Believe me,finaly,all of us will get what he or she deserves...I hope...I`m still hoping...I will hope...Never let the hope die!This keeps us alive...It dies in the moment we die...



LOVE,LIVE,FIGHT...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu