duminică, 20 iunie 2010

Feel for you...My Nightwish fever,my supreme feelings...

You were my first love

The earth moving under me

Bedroom scent, beauty ardent

Distant shiver, heaven sent



I'm the snow on your lips

The freezing taste, the silvery sip

I'm the breath on your hair

The endless nightmare, devil's lair



Only so many times

I can say I long for you

The lily among the thorns

The prey among the wolves



Someday, I will feed a snake

Drink her venom, stay awake

With time all pain will fade

Through your memory I will wade



Barely cold in her grave

Barely warm in my bed

Settling for a draw tonight

Puppet girl, your strings are mine



This one is for you for you

Only for you

Just give in to it never think again

I feel for you                                                 Te iubesc,Cata!...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu